The Church in Vantaa supports and assists those in need
Helping those in need is vital to our calling as Christians. The diaconia of the church provides various ways of support, advice, and assistance to those in need. You can contact the parish in your area for an appointment. You need not be a church member to qualify for help.
Diaconal workers offer help in various ways:
- financial advice and material assistance
- help in dealing with the authorities and filling out forms
- family and relationship counselling
- emotional support
- addiction-related counselling
- assistance in the integration process
In addition, our diaconal ministry offers cheap meals and peer support groups.