In hospital or nursing home
When you or your relative are hospitalized or in a nursing home, you can reach one of our four specialised chaplains. Feel free to contact them whenever you need to talk to someone or when you are in need of support in your new circumstances.
- give you a possibility to talk about all your worries
- pray with you if you desire
- give you or your relative the sacrament of Holy Communion (Eucharist)
- arrange a moment of prayer when your relative has passed away.
Hospital chaplains represent the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Finland in hospitals and nursing homes.
You can find us easily by asking the hospital staff. You can also contact us directly.
During the corona pandemia, our chaplains cannot freely visit hospitals, but only when specifically requested. Therefore, if you want us to see you or your relative in the hospital, please contact us directly or ask hospital staff to do so on your behalf.
- Anu Paavola
- Irmeli Enckell (psychiatric wards) tel. 050 356 8144, email@example.com
Katriina hospital (Vantaa hospital), Myyrinkoti and Myyrmäki nursing homes
- Veera Konttaniemi tel. 050 381 8779, firstname.lastname@example.org
Simonkylä, Korso, and Malminiitty nursing homes
- Irmeli Enckell
Nursing home Hopea
- Anu Paavola (psychiatric wards) tel. 050 356 8144, email@example.com