In hospital or nursing home
When you or your relative are hospitalized you can reach one of our five specialised chaplains. Feel free to contact them whenever you need to talk to someone or when you are in need of support in your new circumstances.
- give you a possibility to talk about all your worries
- pray with you if you desire
- give you or your relative the sacrament of Holy Communion (Eucharist)
- arrange a moment of prayer when your relative has passed away.
Hospital chaplains represent the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Finland in hospitals.
You can find us easily by asking the hospital staff. You can also contact us directly.
- Irmeli Enckell tel. 050 356 8144, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sini Honkanen tel. 050 305 5307, email@example.com
- Satu-Elina Ansas tel. 040 626 7387, firstname.lastname@example.org
Katriina hospital (Vantaa hospital)
- Veera Konttaniemi tel. 050 381 8779, email@example.com
- Krista Valtonen tel. 050 4201541, firstname.lastname@example.org