You are not alone!
Come and tell us about your troubles.
Our pastors offer spiritual and other support such as
- spiritual and emotional support
- family and relationships counselling and
Our diaconal workers mostly offer socio-economic support such as
- financial advice and material assistance
- help in dealing with authorities and form filling
- family and relationship counselling
- emotional support
- addiction counselling and
- assistance in the integration process.
Note: We have pastors and diaconal workers in hospitals, certain workplaces, prisons, and schools. If you do not know how to contact a pastor, you can ask your nurse, social worker, teacher, or a police officer to help you find one.
In an emergency
Call 112 if lives are in danger.
► For emergency health care, see Vantaa Emergency servicesLinkki avautuu uudessa välilehdessä
► For social emergencies, see Vantaa Social Emergency and Crisis CenterLinkki avautuu uudessa välilehdessä