Sosialidemokraattinen seurakuntaväki SDP (‘Social Democratic Parishioners SDP’)
Church of the people—helping in times of trouble, supporting in life
The Church must be a movement reforming our time, both in the society and in individual people’s minds. We take care of the weakest and leave no one alone. All are equally welcome to the congregation. The Church must guarantee equality for minorities. Grace is for everyone.
Our important themes:
1) Diaconal work supports those in need
2) Community builds the common good
3) Children, youth, and parenthood
4) Elderly people
5) Diverse worship services
6) Sustainable development—sustainable churches
7) Collaborative work with others strengthens the parish economy
- Church tax rate must remain the same during the next term.
During the next term, ’Sosialidemokraattinen seurakuntaväki’ wants to
- emphasise the Church’s mission to help
- support the work for children and the elderly
- adjust parish economy according to the declining church membership, and
- advance building projects.
Jouko Lindtman, email@example.com, tel. 040 731 3233
Rekola parish: Varpu Peltonen, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 050 543 2350